Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

In the words of Drake...

Hello all,

First, I would like to apologize for my disappearance from the world wide web & for not being here to brighten your Thursdays. But I'm back. :) Yay!

The past weeks have brought a very important lesson to my attention.

I've noticed that my clubbies are closer with everyone else, and I never get invited to hang out with them. I've noticed the girls on my floor have stopped inviting me to dinner & to go shopping. I've noticed my classmates don't ask me to study with them anymore. I've noticed that people that used to rely on my, can't anymore. And why? Because I work so dang much!

I am 18 years old and a full time student in my freshmen year of college. I also work 40+ hours a week. No wonder no one tries to hangout anymore; I'm NEVER available.

So, here's my advice to you: Live for the now.

Yes, its important to work; responsibility, money, time management & all the junk. But the most most important thing is to live for the present. You only live once, right?


(: Katie

PS. The real meaning (& Drakes original plan) of YOLO is living for the now because you can't do life over. You only live once, do it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment