Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Note: Wrap Up


First off, too wrap up this blog's "first year at college", here are some statistics.

Most common tag: Friends
Total posts: 107
Most viewed post: Note: Glances with 66 views
Best month: October with 1,009 views
Total views: 5,562 (as of right now)

Oh and we have 235 views from people in Russia (2nd next to the US)

This summer, all of here on Dorm Room 718 will be taking a break. There will be occasional posts, but it won't be on a regular schedule. Us writers will be brainstorming some ideas on what will come next for the blog during our sophomore year that will be revealed just before we start school again in the fall. But until then, enjoy our other blogs (plus a few I enjoy reading):

My Epic Life: Megan's other blog
Musings of a Poetess: My poetry blog
Undefined: My friend Meg's blog (she wrote the article on the blog for our school's newspaper)
Bound South: A classmate from high school is just finishing up his bike tour across all of the Americas
Late Nights, Street Lights: My friend Andrew's blog
Sleeping with the Sunrise: My friend Geneva's blog
The Zenith Perspective: My friend Blake's photo blog

Enjoy reading and enjoy summer and enjoy life.

Peace!

Until next time,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment