Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Waiting

1. Try to get some sleep - going 27 hours on no sleep is not a good idea.
2. Sometimes the weather is a bit moody.
3. Writers block is annoying.
4. Good things come to those who wait.

Why hello there! Sorry for long delay - I've been having a bit of a tough time finding things to blog about. Plus, it is nearly the end of the semester and things are a bit busy. You'd think after ending a play, I would have time...apparently my life just gets busier. I had a pretty busy weekend and didn't get a lot of sleep. I think I made up for it with a nap yesterday and a good night's sleep (Megan didn't fare as well as I did though). We only have a few more days of classes then finals, then we're done! It's crazy.

The typical response to "Excited to be done?" would be "I can't wait!" but for me, I can wait. Sure, I'm excited for summer to come, but I also want to savor these last few days here on campus. The sun, it seems, has finally decided to stay. The campus is being cleaned up from winter and it's become possible to lay outside and read or just chill. It's something calm in the midst of all this craziness.

Honestly, I can wait for summer. I'm beginning to realize how much I am going to miss my family here. It's going to be weird, when I work on campus this summer, to not see their faces and hear their voices. I'm ok with waiting for summer to come. I'm going to pack my next few days full of chilling with friends (even if we are just doing homework). I'm going to listen to laughter and tell jokes and be a bit ridiculous.

I can wait. It's all good.

Peace!

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment