Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

CHRISTMAS!!!

Melissa here.

I HAVEN'T BLOGGED IN FOREVER. HI, EVERYONE.

Right now, it's officially Christmas day (even though it's almost 2 am, it still counts)!

I'm really excited, because I get to spend a lot of time with my family. I've realized over this break that I've really missed them. Today, I spent the entire day with them. We ate lunch together, then went to Christmas Eve mass, and came home to open presents. I'm really excited, because I got three books (two of which I've already read, but who's to say I can't reread them again?), one of which is Looking For Alaska by John Greene. I've wanted to read it for over a year, and now I finally can! I also got the game 'Apples To Apples', which I ended up spending a good chunk of time playing with my mom and sisters. Like I said, I've really missed them, and it took being away from home and coming back for a longer break to realize this. Being home, I've been able to have some really good talks with my mom, like we used to when I was growing up. I forgot how much I really need those talks. No one can put things into perspective for me like my mommy can. I guess what the point of this post is, don't forget the importance of family during this Christmas time. Don't forget the importance of family ever.

I guess that's all I have for now, so...

Aww yeah.

-Melissa

1 comment:

  1. I just read Looking for Alaska! It's quite good :) Merry late Christmas!

    ReplyDelete