Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Plans for World Domination

1. Purchase copious amounts of hair dye.
2. Find friends who will allow me to dye their hair.
3. Dye their hair funky colors.
4. Take over people's blogs.

This blog has been taken over by a special guest blogger, Andrew (who has a blog here) . . . Nicole is currently up to her hands in hair and hair dye. She is currently dying someone's hair blue. She just finished up with Erin's, a friend of ours. She might be doing mine next. Not sure. I'm debating it. It's temporary and wouldn't be much hair that was dyed. Plus, I've wanted to do stuff with my hair for a while. It is almost the end of semester too, so a change would be amazing to start Finals Week off with a bang.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were going to post this one. I thought you just deleted it.

    ReplyDelete