Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

1. New PJs are glorious.
2. When watching the last Harry Potter with your mom, be prepared to stop a lot to explain things.
3. Blogging on a phone is hard, but worth it.
4. When it comes down to it, love is all we've got.

Merry Christmas all! I hope you spent your Christmas Eve with those you love.

My mom and I spent our night munching on artichoke dip, crackers, and cookies. We opened gifts (best of all are my PJs and Tangled movie) and then watched Harry Potter 7 part 2. Although I had to stop the movie multiple times to explain things to my mom, it was a great night.

My favorite line from the movie is from Dumbledore: "Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love." Beautiful line, isn't it?

On this Christmas Eve, all I want to say is it's all about love. God came down to earth to give us a bundle of love. Even if you don't believe in God, you have to agree that the best thing for everyone is love. So just love on people. As this season ends and a new year comes upon us, maybe our focus should be on love - nothing else.

May your night be filled with love (and hopefully Santa will bring you something pretty cool).

Peace!

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment