Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bursting Bubbles

1. Sleep is VERY important.
2. Sometimes, in order to achieve your goals, you may need to give up something else.
3. Friends are always around, you just gotta go for it!

Hey again!

I just need to start with: COLLEGE IS AWESOME!

College has been quite the adventure, mainly because its something that I thought I knew everything there was to know, and I am honestly (pleasantly) surprised each & every day! I have made so many friends and have gotten to know so many people that I probably would not have talked to otherwise. I am also learning valuable lessons, such as time management. But, I have much more interesting things to tell you about: friends.

So, at Concordia, we have about four days of orientation before classes even start and then we, as freshmen, have two classes with our orientation group all semester. This basically ensures that we will have people we know in at least some of our classes and we get out of our bubbles and that kind of stuff. But, I have seriously lucked out.

Some students end up in orientation groups where they don't really click with their clubbies, and I feel so badly for them because my group is AWESOME. We all get along well; plus I have made some really great friends that I can see myself being friends with through college, and who knows... maybe even life after? Haha.

Anyways, moral of the story: you need to burst your own bubble and get out there, to mingle & to just be yourself. You never know when you're missing out on a great friend!



Yay friends!

Loves!
(: Katie!

No comments:

Post a Comment