Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Breathe

1. Cookies are delicious and you make friends if you have leftover dough.
2. Laughing is fantastic.
3. Sticky hands are one of the greatest inventions ever.
3. Don't let things get you down.

I was feeling down today. And it sucked. I felt like a pest to my friends and I didn't feel like bugging them. Thankfully, they bugged me. It was fantastic.

We ended up goofing around, playing with some sticky hands someone gave us. Talked with my new-found twin and the girl I tackled (see last post). Spent time Skype-ing someone I have never met, but throughly enjoyed talked to. Enjoyed some Tang and a ton of cookie dough. Talked some more. Roommate came back from a debate tournament...intruded on her Skype conversation with her boyfriend a few times.

Most of the day was spent laughing.

All I have to do is remember to breathe between the laughter. Enjoy life...because it is fantastic.

Peace!

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment